Developed through Anthony and his family’s passion to help deserving students reach their dreams of attending a local college or university, the Foundation’s Scholarship Fund awards multiple $20,000 scholarships to select Tri-State high school seniors.
Applications are closed to any further submissions. Thank you to everyone who applied!
Students are interviewed and chosen based on their financial need, academic achievement, ability to overcome adversity and their ambition to succeed.
Students must include the following in their application:
- Anthony Muñoz Foundation Scholarship Application Form
- Personal Essay
- Acceptance Letter from intended College or University-if available
- College or University Student ID Number-if available
- High School Transcript for entirety of high school career, up to date of application submission
- Current Family Financial Information, including Student Aid Report [SAR] from student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA] account.
Recipients of the Anthony Muñoz Scholarship Fund must meet several requirements to apply for this scholarship. This includes but is not limited to:
- Attend a high school in the Foundation’s Area of Impact.
- Attending an eligible Tri-State college or university with a freshman status Fall 2021.
- Display a desire to overcome adversity and demonstrate a financial need.
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Fund Recipients!
Cameron Webb: Xavier University
Lyndsey Tackett: Northern Kentucky University
Fatima Gassama: Northern Kentucky University
Heather Coker: University of Cincinnati