Developed through Anthony and his family’s passion to help deserving students reach their dreams of attending a local college or university, the Foundation’s Scholarship Fund awards multiple $20,000 scholarships to select Tri-State high school seniors. The Scholarship Fund Deadline has been extended to May 15th.
Students are interviewed and chosen based on their financial need, academic achievement, ability to overcome adversity and their ambition to succeed.
Students must include the following in their application:
- Anthony Muñoz Foundation Scholarship Application Form
- Personal Essay
- Acceptance Letter from intended College or University-if available
- College or University Student ID Number-if available
- High School Transcript for entirety of high school career, up to date of application submission
- Current Family Financial Information, including Student Aid Report [SAR] from student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA] account.
The Foundation will be accepting applications starting January 1, 2020 and extended through May 15, 2020.
Recipients of the Anthony Muñoz Scholarship Fund must meet several requirements to apply for this scholarship. This includes but is not limited to:
- Attend a high school in the Foundation’s Area of Impact.
- Attending an eligible Tri-State college or university with a freshman status fall 2020. Is your school not listed? Check our list of Ineligible Schools.
- Display a desire to overcome adversity and demonstrate a financial need.
Congratulations to our 2019 Scholarship Fund Recipients!
Brandon Hogue: St. Xavier High School, Miami University
Natalia Lopez: Oak Hills High School, Miami University
Jacob Meadows: Ohio Connections Academy, University of Cincinnati
Hayley Schrichten: Bethel Tate High School, Northern Kentucky University