Developed through Anthony and his family’s passion to help deserving students reach their dream of attending a local college or university, the Foundation’s Scholarship Fund awards mulitple $20,000 scholarships to select Tri-State high school seniors.
Congratulations to our 2022 Scholarship Fund Recipients!
Nicholas Turrieta: East Central HS|University of Cincinnati
Mylus Edwards: Butler Tech|University of Cincinnati
Paris Couch: Purcell Marian HS|University of Cincinnati
Chariya Chhay: Fairfield HS|University of Cincinnati
Julia Eilers: Seton HS|University of Cincinnati
Layla Johnson: Hamilton High School|Miami University
Jalin McConnell: Hamilton High School|Miami University
Lauren Dennis: St. Bernard Elmwood Place|Xavier University
Priscilla Lorenzo Lopez: Seton HS|Northern Kentucky University
Applications for the 2023 Scholarship Fund will open January 1, 2023 and be accepted through April 28, 2023.
Students are interviewed and chosen based on their financial need, academic achievement, ability to overcome adversity and their ambition to succeed.
Students must include the following in their application:
- Anthony Muñoz Foundation Scholarship Application Form
- Personal Essay
- Acceptance Letter from intended College or University-if available
- College or University Student ID Number-if available
- High School Transcript for entirety of high school career, up to date of application submission
- Current Family Financial Information, including Student Aid Report [SAR] from student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA] account.
Recipients of the Anthony Muñoz Scholarship Fund must meet several requirements to apply for this scholarship. This includes but is not limited to:
- Attend a high school in the Foundation’s Area of Impact.
- Attending an eligible Tri-State college or university with a freshman status Fall 2023. Is your school not listed? Check our list of Ineligible Schools.
- Display a desire to overcome adversity and demonstrate a financial need.
ANTHONY MUNOZ FOUNDATION & NORTHERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PARTNERSHIP
The Anthony Muñoz Foundation has partnered with Northern Kentucky University to enhance the educational opportunities for local youth through increased access and scholarship opportunities.
This partnership will directly impact students by providing scholarship opportunities to those seniors who plan to continue their education at Northern Kentucky University. The scholarship opportunities created and be awarded to Anthony Muñoz Foundation Impact Program students include multiple scholarships with ranging amounts from $1,000/year to full tuition at Northern Kentucky University.
Congratulations to our 2022 NKU+AMF Scholarship Fund Recipients!
Haven Bruce: Taylor HS
Syrai Dobbins: Dater HS
Rachel Shepard: Ripley Union Lewis Huntington HS
Desiree Yon: Goshen HS